Friday, August 15, 2008

Not much going on

I was supposed to met with my doctor this month but now I have to wait until September. This is how it works, on the first day of your menstrual cycle you need to set an appointment with your doctor for the trial transfer and map of uterus for days 6-12 of the cycle. Well when I called this month for my appointment my doctor was out-of-town on my 6-12 day!! Now I have to wait until next month. There is no rushing this process I am always re-learning. Sorry no other new updates except that I graduated nursing school!!!! I will post as soon as I have some new updates.

5 comments:

Christensen's said...

Well, thats a bummer! So- did you get the fund? I am sorry, I didnt know you would have to be doing this trial transfer thing. I didnt hear about it. You've already had IVF consult with a pap and ultrasound right? Sorry- Im just a little worried I am out of the loup!

Christensen's said...

By the way- Congrats at graduating!!! My hubby just graduated almost a year ago from the nursing program! Now we are doing bachelors program!

Julie said...

I'm bummed for you :( I know all too well about this waiting game though. I'll keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers and hope that next month comes FAST for you guys!

Yes, an avid scrapbooker. Sometimes I take days off work to do JUST scrapbooking, LOL

Congrats about nursing school, that is a HUGE accomplishment. I'm just working on my pre-requisites (one class at a time, LOL) to be able to even apply to nursing school. Man is it a bunch of work! So way to go!

Mandy @ The Lucky 7 said...

Hello, I came across your blog while googling some things about IVF. I am also going through the "process". I have journaled our whole adventure on my blog, feel free to visit it. I haven't read your whole blog yet so I don't know if this is your first IVF but I just wanted to say that although the waiting is AWFUL once you go to that first appt things will really fly by! Fasten your seatbelt :)
Mandy.

Christensen's said...

Hi Mandy!
Well, we sent in our application this past weekend. I am pretty sure all our reference letters made it too. Atleast I think so!! I hope you hear back soon. I will be waiting for an email or something with the great news from you soon!!