Wednesday, August 19, 2009

17 weeks

Today I am 17 weeks along and feeling SO much better. Yesterday was a dream day. I was able to go to the Zumba class at the gym and stay for the whole thing (60 mins), take Jonas for a walk and make us dinner. Not to mention I got a nap in, laundry done and got called off my night shift! I have nausea on/off but its nowhere near as bad as it was and my body gets tired so much more quickly, I have to sit down a lot more but its fine. I am just so glad to be feeling better.

Last week Colin and I were in CA to celebrate his grandma's 80th birthday. While there we spent a day in Alamo/Danville, San Francisco and the rest of the time we hung out with his family, aunts/uncles, cousins etc. We went to an A's game, did a session in the Oakland temple and ate a lot. It was fun! Glad to be home to our puppy.

My goal's for now while I am feeling good is to try to make the gym 3 days a week (low intensity) and walk Jonas everyday as possible. Also I want to continue eating nutritiously and get plenty of sleep.

I need to start posting some belly shots. I feel big and am completely in maternity clothes now. It seems that I am a lot bigger than I should be for 17 weeks but maybe its because I am short? I don't know. Pictures soon.

2 comments:

Mel said...

I'm glad you are doing so much better. You are out of the woods now and can enjoy your pregnancy a lot more now (for awhile, anyway). :) I'm so excited for you to have your ultrasound in a few weeks. You're going to die when you see your baby cuz it will really look like a baby now!

Andrea Hale said...

Yay for not feeling as sick! Hopefully it continues get better now! So, I hadn't posted, or even signed on in months, but kept wondering how you were doing. I am so glad things are going well, and also very sorry for the loss! You are such a strong person, that is what I love about you! I can't wait to find out what the gender is... oh, it's so exciting! Please post a pic soon! :) Oh, and don't worry about feeling big, I totally know how it is! hahah Love you!