Tuesday, August 4, 2009

15 weeks tomorrow

Tomorrow we go to the doctor! I live for these doctor appts and to be able to hear our little ones heartbeat! Its been 5 weeks since we last went. I was supposed to go last week but had to work and my doctor is only in clinics on Wed, thus the 5 weeks instead of 4. I am SO EXCITED! Its the little things in life really.

Just for the record, I have the best husband in the WORLD! I am so glad he has a job that gives him the flexibility to be able to come to all of the prenatal checkups. It just wouldn't be the same without him.

I am gradually feeling better, some days are still worse then others but its all doable. I have a lot more energy and can walk Jonas without feeling awful now. I am cooking more and eating more.

Update to follow.

3 comments:

Shannon @FairfaceWashcloths said...

I'm so glad to hear you're starting to feel better. Enjoy your doctor appointment! Exciting!

Mel said...

Yay for the heartbeat at the doctor's office. I can't believe Colin goes to the appts. even when it's just to pee in the cup and listen to the heartbeat. I wouldn't go if I were him. :)

And I'm glad the baby steps are moving along on your way to feeling better. It's a really good sign (even though it sounds slow-going) because it seems like eventually you will feel back to normal and won't be sick your entire pregnancy. I can't wait to see you this weekend!

Nycole said...

Yay! Are you starting to show yet!? Have a good appointment!