Thursday, April 9, 2009

IVF med class

Today Colin and I went to the clinic for instructions on giving myself the hormone injections, signing forms, getting the medications, needles (argh), and our calendar for our ivf cycle. We start the Lupron injections on Sunday (easter). We are sooooooo excited!

Just a side note, Colin was the only husband there for the class. I am so grateful for him and his desire to do this every step of the way together. He had to rearrange work today and will have to a lot more over the next few weeks. I am just grateful to have such an amazing husband!



and what does Jonas think about all of this? as long as he has his bone he is happy

1 comment:

With love from the Alvarez family said...

Nacho and I are so excited that your finally starting the ivf meds!!!!!!!! heavenly father will bless you with many children