Saturday, May 2, 2009

the next 2 weeks

Just got off a very long 12 hour shift and get to do it all over again tomorrow. I am not sure why I am even blogging right now because I am so tired and need to go to bed but since Colin is sitting right next to me on the laptop doing treatments I figured I would blog while I wait up for him.

All of the waiting and hoping for a chance to have our baby finally comes down to the next 2 weeks. Colin and I are taking this one day at a time and staying positive. We appreciate the support of all of you; our dear family and friends. Thank you for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers and for many of you who will be fasting tomorrow or have fasted for us, it means the world. We will keep you posted each step of the way over these next few weeks.

Much love and gratitude!

3 comments:

Mel said...

How exciting and nerve-wracking. We will be praying for you and thinking about you constantly. Love you guys!

Mama Coons said...

You are in our prayers, we love you!

Julie said...

I am so excited for you guys and will continue to keep you in my prayers!